Glazed donut. Dolphin skin. Dewy dumpling.
Whatever you wanna call it, glowing skin is having its moment.
We’ve entered the glowy skin renaissance, where the point isn’t for skin to look airbrushed and perfect. It’s for skin to look hydrated, plump, and nourished. Our skin, just better.
Enter Wild Marine Collagen.
Here are our top tips for maintaining a glowing, smooth and plump complexion.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day to maintain dewy skin. Consider adding a scoop of Vytal 360 wild marine collagen to your water or tea to boost its effects.
- Use a humidifier: Keep your skin hydrated by using a humidifier in your home or office, especially during dry weather conditions. At times like this incorporating a collagen supplement into your skincare routine will do wonders for combating air conditioning or colder weather.
- Moisturise daily: Use a moisturiser regularly to lock in hydration and prevent dry skin. Look for a moisturiser that contains collagen to give your skin an extra boost.
- Eat a healthy diet: A diet rich in vegetables and healthy fats can help keep your skin hydrated and dewy.
- Avoid harsh products on your skin: Harsh chemicals in products can strip your skin of its natural oils, leading to dryness. Instead opt for gentle, natural products, and consider adding a collagen supplement to your skincare routine to help repair any damage.
- Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can cause dark circles and dry skin. Make sure to get enough rest each night and consider incorporating our Vytal 360 wild marine collagen supplement into your camomile tea as part of your bedtime routine. This way your supplement can do it’s work while your body is rejuvenating it’s self.
- Protect your skin from the sun: Sun damage can dehydrate your skin and contribute to premature ageing. Make sure you wear a broad spectrum sunscreen ( at least SPF 30+) and limit sun exposure.